god damn it! i slept at around 3am but had to wake up at 9.30 to see the doc. my parents (and myself too,acutally) wanted me to get a verfication/health check up on my kidneys.

got called in by the doc, and i was like explaining to him details about my urine and stuff, so he suggested i do either a blood test or urine analysis(teh less accurate one). My father opted for me to do both and i am fine with it.

the doc took out a syringe and alcohol swabs. he disinfected the area around my arm and then inserted the tip of the syrine right into the vein. well the old me would have his adrenaline pumping all around the body (scared, obviously) but now, i don't really think it is pain at all because i have experienced the real pain many times. yes... the real pain -> Lactic Acid.(lol) But when he started to draw blood out i was like nooo stop it stop it! u !@#$%^ stop it! Meh, my blood is important to me, even if in minute amounts because as an athlete, you start to be concious of everything related to your fitness.(at least for me)

didn't really feel like peeing, but had to do so. I filled about half the bottle with urine and passed it back to the "nurse", or rather, receptionist. Voila! So my father just payed the lump sum of $40 bucks.. around there and we were informed that the doc will call on us asap after he sent the samples for testing and when the results are out.

After that i went to mac to grab my big breakfast(yum!) and ordered an iced milo for that iron (:

ARGH my eyeballs are hurting(think it is my rectus muscles... ahhhh bio!)
so imma sign off for now and will be back in a few minutes.

0 comments: